Software para registradores de datos COMET
Software para registradores de datos COMET series Rxxxx, Sxxxx, Gxxxx, Dxxxx, ZV.
Program is designed for communication with data loggers, read out the configuration of the device and setting up the parameters.
It also allows to read out the data from the device in order to get the measured values.
For the temperature and humidity devices is possible to select one counted value (dew point temperature, absolute humidity, specific humidity, mixing ratio, specific enthalpy).
Data can be viewed and printed as table or graph. It it also possible to export the data to DBF or TXT files. You can change the axis and select any time range to view or print out the data. It is allowed to zoom the graph, modify the drawing width and the its color. It is also possible to separate the quantities from each other and print some of them or all of them separately.
- easy data presentation in graphs and tables
- simple data export to MS Excel and PDF
- "User Friendly" interface
- MS Windows compatible
- different graphical engine (zoom, selection of the curves, axis modification)
- selection of the values from table to print them out
- online visualization of actual values
- statistic values, counting of MKT (Mean Kinetic Temperature)
- communication with more LAN adapters (freeware supports only one)
- communication via GSM modem (dialling) or GPRS (data)
- autodownload from more data loggers
- automatic export to DBF or TXT after data download
- selectable path to store data (freeware always saves to "My Documents")
Communication, LAN/GSM/GPRS support
Software supports communication methods Ethernet, GSM, GPRS.For additional COMET accessories such as GPRS-KIT or LAN adapter.
Minimum hardware and software requirements to install the COMET software
- Operating System: Windows 7 and later, or Windows Server 2008 R2 and later; . NET Framework 4 or 4.5, COMET Database 10.0 and higher
- Processor speed: 1.4GHz
- Memory: 1GB RAM
The licence is not portable and can be used only on PC where was installed.