Multilogger - Termómetro con 4 entradas de Termopar
Registrador de datos universal con 4 entradas hardware de termopar.
El Multilogger puede ser conectado permanentemente a la red Ethernet ó bien funcionar como dispositivo portátil.
Incluye certificado de calibración trazable según norma EN ISO/IEC17025.
El Multilogger es un registrador de datos con funcionamiento a pilas capaz de medir y registrar valores de sensor y eléctricos a través de sus entradas.
El registrador de datos puede ser conectado a Ethernet. Después, los valores medidos se pueden visualizar en un navegador web, o bien descargarlos y almacenarlos para su posterior análisis.
Healtcare and laboratories - Monitoring of storage areas at temperatures up to -200 °C.
Food industry - Monitoring of critical processes according to the HACCP standard with the possibility of prompt notification of unforeseen events that could lead to the degradation of the goods.
Industry and production - monitoring temperature and humidity in food, pharmaceutical, aerospace etc.
Production facilities and warehouses - Monitoring of storage conditions and production processes in the temperature range -200 ° C to + 600 ° C. Sending data to COMET Database or SCADA third-party systems.
Metrology - COMET sensors together with COMET radiationshields are the ideal basis for weather stations for long-term weather, climate and air monitoring.
Data centers, server rooms - Temperature and humidity monitoring, data center monitoring, RACK stands, including flood status reports, opening / closing of doors (windows), motion, smoke. SNMP monitoring, remote alarms by email and Syslog.
Building management - Our instruments which measure temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure and CO2 are an integral part of these industry-leading solutions.
Features description:● the features may vary depending on the device type
● memory for 1 million values
● indication of alarm conditions via e-mail, SMS, integrated acoustic siren LEDs, stwo-state output to control other devices
● analytical software for data processing and configuration - COMET Vision
● communication interfaces - USB, RS232 and Ethernet (SNMPv1 and XML)
Up to 4 physical Thermocouple Inputs
- Themocouple probe K, J, S, B, T, N
- Direct input of bipolar voltages with range up to -60 to +140 mV
- Sensors with woltage output (range -60 to +140mV; accuracy ±100 µV or -18 to +18mV; accuracy ±20 µV)
Evaluation of up to 16 variables
The measured values are stored in the internal non-volatile memory. Memory capacity is up to 1 million values. Logging mode can be adjusted as non-cyclic, when logging stops after filling the memory, or cyclic, when after fulfilling the memory oldest stored values are overwritten by new ones.
Measured values are displayed on the screen with backlight option and the ability to change the size of display digits
Multilogger can be powered by AC adapter or by rechargeable batteries with charging capability. Batteries are always a part of the device (you can also use standard alkaline AA batteries). Batteries power the device for several months.
While using the AC adapter, the batteries provide backup operations and provide recording and measurement during power failure. Thanks to the Ethernet output the device informs about the failure via e-mail message.
Alarm limits and alarm indication
It is possible to set two independent alarm limits for each channel (i.e. measured or calculated value).
Alarm signalization can be acoustic (built-in beeper), optical, sending an e-mail alert or an alarm output. The alarm output is for connecting an external audio or visual alarm.
Multilogger is always equipped with USB connector for communication, data analysis and also for charging of the rechargeable batteries.
Included Ethernet interface allows to:
- send an e-mail when an alarm state starts or ends
- use DATALINK: display current values or download values from memory to COMET Database in your PC. Software COMET Database contains many useful tools for data analysis - graphs, tables, statistics, etc.
- simple wireless communication with Wi-Fi TP-LINK router
- third-party applications to read the actual measured values using universal protocols SNMPv1 and XML
- view current measured values using your web browser
Output ALARM OUT
- Output can be used for controling other devices when alarm is launched, such as external buzzer, telephone dialer etc.
- Type of output - open collector transistor
- Max. switching current - 100 mA
- Max. voltage on output - 24 V
- Auxiliary voltage at terminal - +5 V (only when the mains supply is present)
- Users can receive alarms if the values go outside the paramters set. Alarms are indicated through an internal buzzer , 3 LEDs or email alerts via Ethernet port.